Our Story
 
  • 1928 – Committed Christians met in Florence Netzer’s home and organized Rogers Church of the Nazarene, Tabernacle
  • 1932 – Tabernacle building physically moved to downtown Rogers on 4th & Chestnut
  • 1933 – Rock Church built at 4th & Chestnut location from lumber salvaged from Monte Ne buildings
  • 1969 – Rock Church relocates to 1599 W. Olive Street and renamed Rogers Church of the Nazarene
  • 2007 – In January, broke ground at 4911 W. Pleasant Grove Rd., Rogers First Church of the Nazarene
  • 2007 – In October, sold W. Olive Street church, worship services held at Lingle Middle School
  • 2008 – March 28, Easter Sunday, first worship service in new facility
 
old-church
 
Former Facility
Copy (3) of IMG_9811
 
Current Facility